- Add our Chrome Extension
- (optional) Watch our 30s youtube demo to get an idea of how our extension works.
- Go to the extension’s Settings page, and complete the proper setup of the merchant. Some merchant requires CVV that you need to config in the settings page in order for Costbell to successfully complete your order. You may leave CVV blank, but you will then have to manually enter it at final checkout page, if asked.
- Then go to the product page that has the Add To Cart button. (e.g. Xbox Wireless Controller https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller)
- Click on the Chrome Extension Icon and click Start Costbell
- Sit back and relax, everything else will be automated =)
- (optional) If you haven’t done so already, make sure you have payment on file with the merchant and logged in to the site, you can check this by trying to manually buy an item and go all the way to the checkout page until you see the Place Order button (using xbox.com as an exmaple here, but same process applies to all other merchants):
- add a controller to cart https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller
- once added, go to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/cart
- once cart page loaded, you should see your controller there (if not, you didn’t login to either xbox.com or microsoft.com)
- in cart, click on Checkout button
- you should see a screen like the one below, if so, you are all set. If anything is missing e.g. address / payments etc, please make sure you add them
- place the order to make sure everything is working, then cancel the order in your account
If you need any help or have any questions, please email [email protected]
You can easily cancel your subscriptions within the Settings page by clicking on the green SETTINGS or HOW IT WORKS button on your subscribed items. Yes, we are not a shady business, we want to help you and make your life easy not hard, and this definitely also applies to our subscription plans 🙂